Welcome! Membership in the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce provides many benefits and we are glad you have decided to join us. You will be part of a vibrant and engaged network of business and nonprofit professionals, community leaders, and other members of the Edmonds community.
To learn more about membership and benefits before you apply, click here.
To view membership levels, click on Step 5 in the application process.
••• APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS ••• PLEASE READ •••
You can apply here and pay for your membership online which will instantly add you as a member. If you wish to set up quarterly or monthly payments, do not complete payment online as the system will automatically charge the full annual amount.
Instead, contact our office at 425-670-1496 or email@example.com to set up alternate billing.
Rates are based on the size of the organization. You will be prompted to select your membership level based on number of employees. Please calculate your FTE (full-time equivalent) to determine the appropriate level. FTE takes into consideration both part-time and full-time employees by considering overall number of employee hours. For example, a business with 3 employees working full-time and 8 employees working half-time would count for 7 FTE, and would select the 6-15 Employee category. Sole proprietors or NPOs with 0 employees should select the 0-5 Employee category.
• Please call if you have any questions or issues using our form online.
• Note: Membership renewal is assumed each year. If your business relocates or changes ownership, or if you ever wish to discontinue your membership, please let us know.
NOTE: Individual & Family memberships
Thank you very much for choosing to invest in your community!
• This category is for NON-BUSINESS members only. If you wish to promote your business through the chamber, including being listed in the business directory, please select the appropriate business package.
• Use the "Business Name" field to show how you want to be listed.
Example: John Smith or Smith Family or John & Sally Smith
• Under the "Directory Category" field, select either "Individual & Family" (or "Dog & Cat" if you're signing up your four-legged friend).
• We will not display your address information publicly.