BEAT BRACKETT IS BACK!
Electric-timed RFID Chipped Race Bibs & Medals for Winners!*
*for LIVE race participants
Register for LIVE or VIRTUAL Participation
Deadline to register w/guaranteed shirt size MAY 31
Registrations are online only & close June 25.
NO DAY-OF REGISTRATIONS
Beat Brackett 5K
What better way to start a day full of hot dogs, apple pie and ice cream than with a little exercise? Produced by the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce, the 5K winds through Downtown Edmonds.
LIVE Beat Brackett 5k: Race times starting at 8:00am
Groups of 10-15 will start every 5 minutes to provide extra space along the course.
Choose your start time when you register!
Registration includes RFID Chipped Race bibs, race shirt & medals for winners!
VIRTUAL Beat Brackett
Unable to join on race day? Choose the virtual race option and pick your route, race date & time and cross your own finish line.
All runners get a race shirt with registration.
Want to get involved but not a runner? Volunteer! View available shifts here: VOLUNTEER 5K
PLEASE BEAR WITH US AS WE STAY CURRENT WITH CDC, FEDERAL & STATE GUIDELINES SURROUNDING COVID-19 SAFETY RULES.
Updated May 14, 2021: COVID-19 SAFETY RULES & PROCEDURES FOR LIVE, IN-PERSON RUNNERS:
The Edmonds Chamber of Commerce strictly follow and implement the COVID-19 Reopening Requirements for outdoor bicycle, running, cross country skiing, and non-motorized boating: races, tours, and rides to protect the safety of all participants, volunteers, and staff. The following practices are required of all participants:
1. All pre-registration must occur online. There will be no day of registration.
2. Packet pick-up will be staggered the week prior to the race. You may have friends / family pick-up your packet, no ID required. To ensure the safety of race participants, staff, and volunteers individuals must wear a mask when picking up their packet. NO packets will be available race morning, NO exceptions.
3. Starting waves of 15 participants every 5 minutes will be utilized. Individuals must select a time at registration and adhere to that time to allow for social distancing. You may join the initial mass group stating at 8:00am or chose another time to start with a smaller group.
4. Participants at the start and finish area must maintain at least six feet of distance from all other people until their race begins.
5. If participants need to pass another runner, they need to pass them in a manner that is safe and makes the moment of passage as brief as reasonably possible.
6. Participants should maintain social distance of at least 6 feet while waiting in line for restrooms.
7. Participants should not attend the event if they have a temperature of 100.4F or greater, feel sick, or believe they may have been exposed to coronavirus. Should this be the case, participants will be allowed to complete the race virtually at their discretion and will still receive their race swag.