4th of July Main Parade 2020
Register NOW to participate in the 2020 4th of July Main Parade!
Celebrate the 4th of July by marching in the "An Edmonds Kind of Fourth" main parade.
Deadline to register is June 28, 2020
Your support is instrumental in continuing our tradition of a July 4th family celebration. A voluntary donation in any amount will be gladly accepted. The following fee are charged to participants and must be enclosed with the application:
• All vehicles entered in the parade must pay a $25 entrance fee and also be decorated in a patriotic manner in keeping with the event.
• $500 entry fee plus vehicle fee for any person running for political office - if election date is within 12 months of this event. This category will be limited to 10 entries.
• $100 entry fee plus vehicle fees (limit 2) for commercial entries, businesses, corporations, or any entry displaying a commercial ad (even if the advertising display is on a vehicle in a non-commercial entry).
• All sponsorship packages above $1,500 include from 3 to 5 motor vehicles as entries in the parade without the $25 - per-vehicle charge. Any additional vehicles are each subject to the $25 fee.
• Applications to be in the parade will not be considered if fees from a previous year remain unpaid.
• Units which are not pre-registered are not authorized to participate in the event because of potential liability.
• Unregistered entries in the event are not approved by the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce, do not qualify as participants in the event, are not covered by the Chamber insurance, and are not authorized to participate in the event because of potentially undocumented liabilities.
I HAVE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY. My online registration shall serve as my signature on this application and also signifies my agreement to indemnify and hold harmless the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce, the Edmonds Chamber Foundation, An Edmonds Kind of Fourth & its staff, and the City of Edmonds from all claims, actions, damages, liability and expense in connection with loss of life, personal injury, and/or damages to property resulting from your participation in An Edmonds Kind of Fourth. My signature serves as a waiver and release of all claims against the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce, the Edmonds Chamber Foundation, An Edmonds Kind of Fourth, Chamber and it’s staff and volunteers, and the City of Edmonds of any kind or nature. I hereby acknowledge that I have read the 4th of July Parade Rules and Regulations and that I (we) will abide by them or be subject to removal from the parade.